W. J. Murphy Memorial
Historic First Church (PCUSA) (was First Presbyterian Church) 4th Avenue and West Monroe Street Phoenix, Arizona, USA LL: N 33.45055, W 112.07939
Historic First Church 402 West Monroe Street Phoenix, AZ 85003-1620 T: (602)254-6356 F: (602)254-5312
Daily every half hour
Tower tubes by Deagan, installed by C.J.Gercken. Note range assumed from Deagan's general advertising material. Restored by Williamson-Warne; maintained by Top Rung.
Chime-sized instrument or collection of 16 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is E in the middle octave Transposition is nil (concert pitch) Keyboard range: E G / NONE The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1928 with tubular bells made by Deagan No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1998*Links:
This page was built from the database on 28-Feb-19 based on textual data last updated on 2019/02/27 and on technical data last updated on 2004/12/31
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org