Beverly Hills Presbyterian Church (PCUSA) (was Community Presbyterian) North Rodeo Drive at Santa Monica Boulevard Beverly Hills, California, USA LL: N 34.07105, W 118.40514
Beverly Hills Presbyterian Church 505 North Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills, CA 90210-3206 T: (310)271-5194 F: (310)271-3985 E: email@example.com [Mus.Dir.]
Tower tubes by Deagan, donated by Mr. & Mrs. E. T. McCarthy, installed by R.Lofink. Beverly Hills Pres. Church merged with Community Pres. Church in 1973, officially taking the combined name, though the Deagan installation record had used it half a century earlier.
Chime-sized instrument (without any workable playing mechanism) of 16 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1925 with tubular bells made by Deagan Auxiliary mechanisms: nI (dead electric keyboard) Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 2003*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/24 and on technical data last updated on 2002/04/09
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org