Eglise Notre-Dame de l'Assomption Rue Warocquier Rempart (D953) at Rue Germain Delettrez Orchies, 59 Nord, France LL: N 50.47530, E 3.24410
Charles Dairay, titulaire - and - Nathalie Debienne, assistantes
ARPAC E: email@example.com
Thursdays at 1830
Bells by Metz (Karlsruhe), cast 1994; construction by André Voegele (Strasbourg) completed Jan.1996. Also three larger swinging bells by Wauthy, remaining from 1924 chime, which replaced a similar chime, some of whose bells dated to 1559, all destroyed by fire of war on 25 Sept. 1914.
Traditional carillon of 47 bells Pitch of heaviest bell is G in the middle octave Transposition is up 7 semitone(s) Keyboard range: C C 49/ C G There are two missing bass semitones The whole instrument was installed in 1996 by the maker cited in Remarks above Prior history: In 1924, a complete instrument of 19 bells was installed by Wauthy (0 bells remain from that work.) No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 2013
This page was built from the database on 7-Feb-13 based on textual data last updated on 2013/01/31 and on technical data last updated on 2013/01/30
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org