First Presbyterian Church Camp Wichita, Kansas, USA
First Presbyterian Church 525 North Broadway Wichita, KS 67214-3591 T: (316)263-0248 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For July 4th celebrations
Tower tubes by Deagan, donated by Mrs. L. E. Rex, installed by R.Lofink. Moved from rooftop to church camp c.1970 and now rung manually with rubber mallets.
Chime-sized instrument with action described in Remarks above of 10 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1923 with tubular bells made by Deagan Auxiliary mechanisms: nIO Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1923*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/24 and on technical data last updated on 2002/05/23
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com