Northwest tower St.Theresa of Avila RC Church Quincy and Pingree Streets Detroit, Michigan, USA LL: N 42.36359, W 83.12004
Tower tubes by Deagan, installed by C.J.Gercken. Church closed in 1989; school building was occupied by a charter school 1999-2016.
Chime-sized instrument or collection of 10 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1937 with tubular bells made by Deagan No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 2003*Links:
This page was built from the database on 11-Jan-19 based on textual data last updated on 2019/01/11 and on technical data last updated on 2003/05/29
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com