St.Andrews-Covenant Church (PCUSA) (was Church of the Covenant) South 15th and Market Streets Wilmington, North Carolina, USA LL: N 34.23657, W 77.93070
John Miller, Organist E: firstname.lastname@example.org
St.Andrews-Covenant Church (PCUSA) 1416 Market Street Wilmington, NC 28401-4999 T: (910)762-9693 F: (910)762-0317
Sun 0815, 0930, 1045, 1200; Wed 1725
Tower tubes by Deagan, installed by C.J.Lustig. Original keyboard lost in sanctuary reconfiguration in 1957-8. New keyboard supplied & action replaced by Verdin in 1970s; keyboard and controls in choir loft. Church of the Covenant organized 1917 and built at this location; merged with St.Andrews (its parent congrega- tion, originally Second Pres.) in 1944.
Electric-keyboard chime of 16 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is E in the middle octave Transposition is nil (concert pitch) Keyboard range: E G / NONE There are no missing bass semitones The whole instrument was installed in 1924 with tubular bells made by Deagan No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 2009*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/21 and on technical data last updated on 2009/11/25
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com