Trinity Episcopal Church West Main & North Church Streets Moorestown, New Jersey, USA LL: N 39.96256, W 74.95022*Former location (1925-1929):
Victor Talking Machine Company Market Street, btwn North Front Street and Delaware Avenue Camden, New Jersey, USA
Trinity Episcopal Church 207 West Main Street Moorestown, NJ 08057 T: (856)235-0811 F: (856)235-2187 E: (Webform @ trinitymoorestown.org)
Tower tubes by Deagan, acquired by Eldridge Reeves Johnson, President of the Victor company, after hearing the set installed in memory of his father at Dover, Delaware; installed by C.J.Lustig. Johnson donated new buildings to Trinity in 1928, and the chime may have been moved in conjunction with their construction. Victor was acquired by RCA in 1929.
Chime-sized instrument or collection of 18 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1929 with tubular bells made by Deagan in 1925 No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1960*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/23 and on technical data last updated on 2004/03/21
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org