St.Mark's Episcopal Church Main Street at Northfield Avenue West Orange, New Jersey, USA LL: N 40.77690, W 74.23894
Episcopal Diocese of Newark Episcopal House 31 Mulberry Street Newark, NJ 07102-5202 T: (973)430-9900 F: (973)622-3503
Tower tubes by Deagan, donated by Ruth H. Ross of Hutton Park, installed by C.J.Lustig Church closed in 2004; has been leased to various small congregations since then, and remains FOR SALE. 2012: inoperative but intact (except for possible replacement of relays with newer equipment).
Electric-keyboard chime of 16 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1927 with tubular bells made by Deagan No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1960*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/21 and on technical data last updated on 2014/11/23
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com