Flatbush Church of the Redeemer (was Flatbush Presbyterian) 23rd Street & Foster Avenue Brooklyn, New York, USA LL: N 40.63787, W 73.95611
Flatbush/Redeemer Presbyterian Church 494 East 23rd Street Brooklyn, NY 11226 T: (718)434-0131
Tower tubes by Deagan, donated by Mr. W.F.Hunter, installed by C.J.Lustig. Flatbush Presbyterian merged with Flatbush Lutheran Church of the Redeemer in 1973.
Electric-keyboard chime of 20 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1923 with tubular bells made by Deagan No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 2003*Links:
This page was built from the database on 3-Feb-14 based on textual data last updated on 2015/02/01 and on technical data last updated on 2014/11/23
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com