First United Methodist Church (was Trinity Methodist Episcopal Ch) Liberty & Third Streets Newburgh, New York, USA LL: N 41.50423, W 74.01088
First Methodist Church 245 Liberty Street Newburgh, NY 12550-4621 T: (846)561-4365
Tower tubes by Deagan, donated by Mr. Everett Garrison, installed by R.Lofink
Electric-keyboard chime of 20 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1932 with tubular bells made by Deagan Auxiliary mechanisms: E Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1932*Links:
This page was built from the database on 3-Feb-14 based on textual data last updated on 2015/02/01 and on technical data last updated on 2002/04/09
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com