(former First Evangelical Church) 14th Street & Gibbs Avenue NE Canton, Ohio, USA LL: N 40.8113, W 81.3627
Tower tubes by Deagan, donated by Mathilda Diebold, installed by R.Lofink. 1950s: removed to storage. 2002: Building exists but is no longer a church; current owner unknown.
Chime-sized instrument (without any workable playing mechanism) of 10 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1928 with tubular bells made by Deagan Auxiliary mechanisms: nI Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1958*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/22 and on technical data last updated on 2014/11/23
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org