Peace Lutheran Church (ELCA) West Walnut and South Market Streets Galion, Ohio, USA LL: N 40.73223, W 82.78979
Peace Lutheran Church 129 West Walnut Street Galion, OH 44833-2602 T: (419)468-3141 E: email@example.com
Tower tubes by Deagan, donated by Mr. L.M.Liggett, installed by C.J.Gerken; maintained by a church member.
Electric-keyboard carillon of 32 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1947 with tubular bells made by Deagan Auxiliary mechanisms: E Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1947*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/21 and on technical data last updated on 2001/12/27
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org