First Presbyterian Church (PCUSA) 217 East High Avenue New Philadelphia, Ohio, USA LL: N 40.48956, W 81.44260
First Presbyterian Church 217 East High Avenue New Philadelphia, OH 44663-2545 T: (330)343-7114 E: (contact form, www.firstpresnp.org)
Tower tubes by Deagan, donated by James A. Linn, installed by R.Lofink. Westminster quarters. Currently in offsite storage because of structural concerns about the tower.
Chime-sized instrument (without any workable playing mechanism) of 16 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1930 with tubular bells made by Deagan Auxiliary mechanisms: EQ4 Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 2012*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/21 and on technical data last updated on 2012/08/15
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org