House of the Lord Fellowship (was Covenant United Methodist Church, formerly Trinity Methodist Episcopal) West Main & 2nd Streets Lock Haven, Pennsylvania, USA LL: N 41.13833, W 77.45034
House of the Lord Fellowship 201 West Main Street Lock Haven, PA 17745-0267 T: (570)748-6455 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tower tubes by Deagan, installed by R.Lofink. H.L.Fellowship bought the building in 1993.
Electric-keyboard chime of 16 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1923 with tubular bells made by Deagan No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 2001*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/26 and on technical data last updated on 2001/12/27
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com