Solid Rock United Methodist Church (was St.James M.E. Church) East Tabor Road & Water Street Olney, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA LL: N 40.03164, W 75.12071
St.James Methodist Church 201 East Tabor Road Philadelphia, PA 19120-3016 T: (215)329-2851 E: email@example.com
Tower tubes by Deagan, donated by Mr.Frank P. Felton (pres. J.T.Jackson Co.), installed by Roy Lofink; auto player added Dec.1942.
Electric-keyboard chime of 20 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1925 with tubular bells made by Deagan Auxiliary mechanisms: E Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1942*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/21 and on technical data last updated on 2002/04/09
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org