First Presbyterian Church (PCUSA) East Third & Mulberry Streets Williamsport, Pennsylvania, USA LL: N 41.24182, W 76.99935 z19
First Presbyterian Church 102 East Third Street Williamsport, PA 17701-6623 T: (570)326-3706 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tower tubes by Deagan, donated by James Walton Bowman, installed by C.J.Lustig. Also a conventional bell by McShane, of unknown date.
Electric-keyboard chime of 12 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1925 with tubular bells made by Deagan No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1997*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/23 and on technical data last updated on 2001/08/08
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com