St.Matthew's Episcopal Cathedral (was chapel of St.Mary's College) Ross Avenue at North Henderson Avenue Dallas, Texas, USA LL: N 32.80835, W 96.77264
St.Matthew's Cathedral 5100 Ross Avenue at Henderson Dallas, TX 75206-7798 T: (214)823-8134 E: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com pdickson/@/episcopalcathedral DOTorg
Tower tubes by Deagan, donated by Sydney A. Temple, installed by R.Lofink. The cathedral relocated from downtown in 1929.
Electric-keyboard chime of 16 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1925 with tubular bells made by Deagan No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1925*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/26 and on technical data last updated on 2002/04/09
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org