First Presbyterian Church (was Pulaski Presbyterian Church) North Jefferson Avenue at 4th Street NW Pulaski, Virginia, USA LL: N 37.05005, W 80.78204
First Presbyterian Church *parcel: 408 North Jefferson Avenue Pulaski, VA 24301 *postal: PO Box 824 Pulaski, VA 24301-0824 T: (540)980-2131 F: (540)980-3000 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tower tubes by Deagan, donated by R.M.Calfee of Cleveland, O.; installed by C.J.Gercken. Restored by Bill Pugh in early 2006.
Electric-keyboard chime of 10 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1939 with tubular bells made by Deagan No auxiliary mechanisms known Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1960*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/26 and on technical data last updated on 2014/11/23
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com