Wanamaker Mausoleum Church of the St.James-the-Less (Episcopal) West Hunting Park Avenue, between Clearfield Street and Indiana Avenue Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA LL: N 40.00333, W 75.18349
St.James-the-Less Rectory 3227 West Clearfield Street Philadelphia, PA 19132-1822 T: (215)229-5767 F: (215)229-2445 - or - Charles F. Rutherford, Sexton 3230 West Clearfield Street T: (215)229-5025 - or - St.Mark's Church 4442 Frankford Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19124-3652 T: (215)535-0635 E: StMarkFkfd@aol.com
Cambridge (Westminster) quarters.
Tower tubes by Deagan, hung surrounding the frame of a 15-bell chime, by the Wanamaker Organ Shop and C.J.Lustig. Electric keyboard mounted on inside of tower door. Also reported as 19 notes. 2012: Parish effectively defunct after internecine conflicts within ECUSA.
Electric-keyboard chime of 16 tubular bells Pitch of heaviest bell is unknown Transposition is unknown Keyboard range: ---- / ---- The arrangement of tones and semitones is unknown. The whole instrument was installed in 1921 with tubular bells made by Deagan Auxiliary mechanisms: Q4 Tower details not available Year of latest technical information source is 1994*Links:
This page was built from the database on 30-Nov-14 based on textual data last updated on 2014/11/22 and on technical data last updated on 2002/05/23
Explanations of page format and keyboard range are available.
[TowerBells Home Page] [Site data top page] [Credits and Disclaimers] [Feedback]
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com